I've been plugging away getting the BFG's seraphon put together and the ridiculously nice weather means I got them all sprayed over the last two lunchtimes.
So now to start the painting.
My plan, as it stands at the moment, is to add some light colours to the base white undercoat. Probably a bit of yellow, orange and some very light grey. I'll use those to create the "dino" patterning on the seraphon's hides and I hoping that ink washes over the top will stain the previous colours and make the whole effect come together. Well that's the plan.
It's always a bit daunting starting to paint a new army and especially so given that this isn't actually my army.
1 Jul 2016
...I finally got the chance to finish the first of my DW KoB land forces.
I've quite enjoyed painting these but it is nice to have finished them. Time for a break from DW as I switch my attention to getting The BFG's Seraphon ready for massed painting!
This is the first of three cavalry units. There are 3 units of saurus' as well as Kroxigor, skinks, big dinos and a Lord Kroak. Plenty to keep me busy for a while.
I also managed to get a warmill kit together ready for spraying thanks to Urn's donation of the sign for the roof.