3 Feb 2011

The Unit that took 18 months to complete

2011 continues to be the year of project completion.

Back in August 2009 I half painted a 10 man Chaos Space Marine unit for my Tzeentch army and then, well actually I can't remember what distracted me but it must have been shiny!

Jump forward to Jan 2011 and after fixing the broken pieces of the army after the car crash I decided they deserved some additions so up popped this unit and over the course of a couple of weekends they've been completed.

So that's a double meltagun unit with power fist and icon of Tzeentch (5+ invulnerable is good right??)

And yes that is a bug head from the Spawn sprue and a Bezerker arm. Well I had spares...

Rhino on order to complete the unit as we can't have the poor dears walking into the enemy fire now can we?

Over the weekend I built Abaddon for CJ, Warp Spiders for CJ and some Havocs for the Tzeentch boys.

Painting wise I'm waiting for some Desert Yellow spray for the World Eaters so meanwhile the Ork Kans have arrived on the painting table to get me up to 500 points of painted Orks.

1 comment:

Silverback said...

Always good to clear the back log.

The pics have come out a bit dark to comment properly, but the conversions look very good indeed.

Coming soon to a dead pile near you ....