18 May 2023

Kings of War Salamander army finished!

Well, as finished as armies ever get before inevitably being reinforced as shiny toys insist on being purchased!

The last units consist of a rhinosaur horde (who doesn’t love large lizardmen riding even larger rhino lizards?) a rhinosaur hero (taken from the horde who are now five strong), a Lekelidon (the more traditional looking black lizard) and a Gekkotah Skylord (the little lizard on the back of the flaming bird)

Pretty pleased to have got these done as they represent a 2,000 point list for the game. No idea if they’re any good, but they’re what came with my original second hand purchase, so I’m happy enough with that!

I got these in mid December and had six weeks out for building work at the house, so four odd months to get an army finished is something I’m pleased with and I wish I could do that more often!

Now I just need to resist the urge to buy more figures as a congratulations to myself for my work on reducing the stuff on the shelves of holding.


No comments: