1 Dec 2008

Coming soon to a GOG 750 point army on your gaming board.

Gentlemen and Imperial Guardsmen, the moment you have all been waiting for.....


I have the honour and privilege to introduce to you, the quiet, shy and retiring former Evil Sunz Bike Boss, Wazdakka Gutsmek. I have had official confirmation that this is driving down the M1 as I type to come and join my Klan as he has heard they rock! As you can see from the pic he is small of stature and will be easily missed on the battlefield, especially if the Silverfox is rolling the dice.


5 comments:

Von said...

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Totally true though. Barn doors are perfectly safe around my armies/gangs at the moment.

My Lord of Change will meet your chap at the services then for a cup of tea and scones...

Eddy Artillery said...

Gulp!

As my army is only equiped with "MISS"iles I get the feeling that I'm going to struggle with these fast boys!!

Any way I can shoe-horn a detachment of Hellhounds into my Marine army???

BFG said...

OMFG!!!!

Hellhounds all around!

Will laspistols do it?....do ya think?.....nope, oh well, it's the scrap heap for the last conversion I have done for my HQ section!

BFG said...

OMFG!!!!

Hellhounds all around!

Will laspistols do it?....do ya think?.....nope, oh well, it's the scrap heap for the last conversion I have done for my HQ section!

JamieM said...

Only the cleansing fire of the emperor can save us. And even that will probably struggle mightily!