26 Nov 2008

My workbench!


As we are posting workbench pics this is my current one. Yes it is very "minimalist" but there is a very good reason for it. As I have a very inquisitive 3 year old I can't leave anything lying around anymore so I had to develop a completely portable painting box and this is the result. The only thing it does not have is spray varnish and paints as that is done outside anyway.

It does have the advantage that I can chuck it in the car boot and do a bit of cleaning up figures in between giving lessons.

1 comment:

Silverback said...

Cleaning them in btween lessons. Make sure you pick them all up before your next client gets in.

"excuse me you seem to have sat on my little man" probably will get you struck off.

It certainly looks more organised than all of us