30 Jan 2009

Another Trukk bites the dust




Well here we go, 1000pts done and dusted. To be honest it is more like 980 but who cares, it will all work out in the end.



This month it was the usual 1 Trukk, 10 Boyz with a Nob with bosspole and a Powerklaw, but the real change was a big shooter as opposed to a rokkit launcher. I have used the Nob from the Kommandos for a bit of difference.





Also I added, a Nob Biker for one of the squads with a bosspole and an 'uge choppa and another normal biker.


Now I know the more cynical of you might be thinking I have been a wiz at photoshop, so to prove I have really done 3 trukks and 30 odd boyz etc, here is the army en masse. I hope you all think that the overall look and feel is as good as I do. Next month, it is time to start on the Nob Bikers - I think - or maybe the fourth trukk and some orks with some deffkoptas.......






No comments: