2 separate legs, head in two pieces, body and two separate arms. Lots of cutting and filing off the flash lines for them to be ready but I still think they need some green stuff filling around their waists and foreheads. Definitely a job for another day......
Anyway, the champion is a conversion using an old bloodletter axe, from when they came with those, and a beastman body. This makes him stand out a little, which will mean I have no excuse when he dies in a hail of fire because I've put him at the front of a unit.
I've used the same resin industrial bases which ties them into the rest of the army and also gives them a pleasing weight on the bottom.
Following the green stuff, a paint job in traditional red awaits I think.