1 Apr 2011

It's all gone evil. With spikes on...


My weekly post is either early as it is normally Sunday or late as I didn't post last Sunday. I'm going with early as it sounds like I have a degree of skill at clock watching...

Anyway... last weekend was all a bit Napoleonic so no real painting time and this weekend is Vanquish so again a lack of time to daub paint on models. Having said that I have completed 5 figures and who'd have guessed that Dark Eldar who have been missing for 12 years presumed squatted would suddenly be involved in the last 2 posts. More on the Kabal in a minute...

First we have 4 Raptors for my Tzeentch Army. These boys have been in the bitz box for nigh on a lot of years.
I built 6 and then purchased 4 old DE Hellions (ok they weren't old at the time) and then well put them in a box. Fast forward to Planetstrike campaigns and suddenly I fancy a large block of fast attack so now they are 10 strong!

Talking of Dark Eldar....
Meet the one Kabalite Warrior that I've built so far.
Goddam purple again eh? Er yes...
Very nice figure to paint and I'll leave him now to collect a bit of dust to see if the paint scheme works as I have a few other projects to be getting on with before coming back to these.

Next? Haven't a clue actually. Possibly Dystopian Wars or Planetstrike Terrain or Chaos Raptors for my World Eaters army.... decisions eh?

No comments: