2 Jan 2019

Starting as I mean to go on.

I'm going to finish stuff in 2019. Lots of stuff.


A recent stock take of my study highlighted just hoe much I have under way already. Pulp City, Dystopian Legions, Dystopian Wars, AoS, 30K, 40K, SWL and now CoC.

So many projects started and soooooo many figures prepped and undercoated just waiting for paint.

As such I am resolving to get stuff done and not get anything new. LOL! Said the same thing at the beginning of 2018.

I started off with a quick project. Some nice little 20mm sheds from Blotz and their lovely 28mm greenhouse. Quick easy builds and quick to paint.


Bingo! the tally is on 6!

The crashed star ship se is almost done so I'm going to put that to bed to try and use that to stir up some games of it.

The process has been pretty straight forward for this:


Drybrush allover with a darkish grey.


Masking.



Drybrush with a lighter grey


Drybrush red on girders

Hopefully I can get a little bit of weathering done tonight.

TTFN

1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Fabulous progress! I 'need' one of those greenhouses and the starship is oh so tempting!