2 Oct 2008

Well I've been pretty busy recently but I have put a couple of Chaos marines together and painted them! (Pictures to follow). I've also got a new tactical advantage by getting hold of a rule book and codex. Sadly I have no real aim for building an army other than "They look like cool miniatures!"

I didn't see anything in the campaign rules saying you can't employ consultants to help design army lists so I would like to present my new list designer, who learnt everything she knows about mechanised future combat from the Tweenies........

So far my list includes 3 teddy bears, the contents of a Kinder egg and a lot of "Daddies dices" which seem to be a sort of thrown weapon.

2 comments:

Von said...

3 Teddy Bears! 3?! That's just so cheesy. I've got nothing in my army that could possibly take out 1 of them beasties - let alone 3! Can't believe you've done that....

And throwing dice is a legitimate weapon upgrade to the bucket of dice wargear item.

Eddy Artillery said...

Just be grateful he is not including a Dolly in the list!