First of the A.R.C. is painted. He still needs army painter and a spray of Testors but that'll have to wait until I've got a few more painted.
He was quick to do as I used a mix of red and chainmail to get a metallic pink (as predicted by the Silverback) over which I used Baal Red & Badab Black. This reduced the brightness. The details were quick to pick out and I decided to put on some transfers to break up the belly area because the model does have quite a few large smooth areas.
As he has a large base I was able to put a curb corner on for a bit of base detailing. Hmmm not sure what I'm going to be able to do on the small ones bases.