17 Sept 2011

Here come the girls!

I also got these two young ladies at the Colours Show to be civilians for Pulp City. They were from the Crooked Dice stand and are forr the 7TV game. They are lovely sculpts and whilst being sold under slightly different names they look strangely familiar. A certain Doctors companions perhaps?


;-)


So it has been a week and I have put together two buildings that I got at Colours and also painted seven figures. How you getting on Urn?


Urn? Any figures painted? ;-)

3 comments:

Silverback said...

no, I can't see the resemblance to Frzaer Hines as much as I look...


Urn - Frazer Hines played a scottish companion for the Doctors Number 2 and again for No 6.....

JamieM said...

You watched doctor no.2? I thought he was around in the 50's......

;)

JamieM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.