4 Feb 2016

Painted scenery...... Yes, really!

It appears that sometimes scenery can be painted by me!

Herewith please find the wargames shop. I knew I had to get this as the thought of playing a wargame and on the table of that wargame is little people playing a wargame and on the table of their wargame is a model shop with even littler people playing a wargame and....... I think you get the picture :)



Shop space downstairs


Gaming space upstairs


Recognise any of the posters?


A happy coincidence was the fact that I could use this for one of the special bonus rounds in the painting challenge that I am a part of......

http://analogue-hobbies-theme-rounds.blogspot.ca/2016/01/defensive-terrain-from-jamiem-terrain.html?m=1


1 comment:

Eddy Artillery said...

But how are you going to instill it with the noxious whiff of Wargamer?

;-)