......But here they are!
8 Celestians, 1 Palatine and their rhino, snapped while still drying on my painting desk.
Why are they late? Well, essentially a combination of only chooing my army 2 weeks into October, making scenery for Cowboys and a busy end to October cutting into my painting time. Still, I decided to not rush them in the time I did have as I knew that I had this weekend to work on them, so I decided to submit them late instead.
Rather enjoyed doing this lot and I decided to try layering on the cloaks to make them a little different and try to improve my skills by trying a new technique that I hadn't really tried before. I discovered whilst doing my cowboy posse that small numbers of models give you a great opportunity to just try new stuff without worrying as to whether it's a simple enough technique to replicate across a whole army. As the Celestians were to have different colour cloaks to the rest of the sisters I decided to try it on them. Took me quite a bit of time, but I'm pleased with the result and have learnt a fair bit about colour variations of the layers for next time.